SVS automation can make use of 6 CNC lathes and 3 CNC processing centres and hence produce the entire solenoid valve product portfolio.
For welding of the guiding pipes without adding any materials, SVS uses an automated plasma welding installation.
The SVS Automation assembly division transforms all valve components into the SVS solenoid valve. Therefore, a variety of tools such as electrical screwdrivers, compressors, assembly aids as well as tailor-made test devices are available.
We can offer you suitable products for the most diverse requirements and fields of use. Solenoid valves for a variety of media, temperature ranges as well as very diverse seal materials are turned into high-quality products “Made in Austria” by SVS.
In this, our engineering team uses several software products to support the development process and minimize development times:
- Autodesk Inventor for 3D engineering of our products
- Autodesk Vault for Workgroups – the product data management in engineering
- CF Design for flow simulation
In addition, we can now test all products for lifelong reliability and quality on site.
In this process, we test:
- pressure conditions up to 24 bar with air,
- up to 100 bar with water and
- up to 600 bar with oil
- temperatures of -28 °C to 180 °C
- with dehumidified air.